Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
I really should be doing something more productive and I KNOW I have a lot of things to do today, but I'm opting to veto any plans I had previously set for myself. Yep, I went to bed at 5:30am (Halo never gets old *sigh*) and got back up at 9am, only to be seduced by the XBOX 360 once again- and NOW IT'S 12:32PM. After getting frustrated with a few losses, I turned off my Halo 3 and decided to edit some photos... And of course, that didn't happen either.
SO, since the Super Bowl apparently superceded any church related activities today, I'm going to enjoy the crappy weather outside by filling out this questionnaire that Suz tagged.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
G: Good-lookin' - yeah, that's right. My first fact is that I'm GOOD-LOOKIN'.
U: Ugly - That's what everyone is when they're standing next to me. Because remember- HOT DAMN! I'm soooo good-lookin'!
T: Timeliness - I'm not really good at it. So i guess it's more accurate to use "Tardiness"
I: I LOVE MY FAMILY
E: Everyday Italian - I LOVE this show. I've never been able to successfully make anything, but I'm a hopeful little fella. And a good-lookin' one.
R: Roxette - One of the best bands ever!
R: Rolly Polly - They gross me out, especially when they're in clumps.
E: Everybody, Rock Your Body. I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan.
Z: Zzz- I never catch enough of these.
1. Do you like cheese? Of course, every kind... Even the kind that really isn't that good, but I like it anyway because it's in one of my best food groups ever- the CHEESE group.
2. Have you ever been arrested? No, but I'd like to on accident. That way I've experienced it without having to actually be punished.
3. Have you ever shot a gun? No, but I REALLY want to. I think it's because of all the time I've spent on Halo 3.
4. Your favorite song? Right now it's a song by The Bravery but I can't remember the name.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really. Unless it's for a pregnancy test. I hate getting my blood drawn.
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? There's a really cool band in the Philippines called "Hot Dog" and they're awesome. They're like the Bee Gees of my people.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside (the ELF version) & Last Christmas (by Wham!)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? I can't remember. I don't think so. Actually I think the last time I did one my gym trainer laughed at me... And now 5 years later I've gained a gazillion pounds and now I'm sad. The end.
10. Is your bathroom clean? It's clean from any deadly diseases. But it's a bit cluttered because our apartment doesn't believe it storage space, so we have to deal.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and the jewelry my mom gave to me.
12. Favorite Hobby? Taking pictures.
13. What are you listening to right now? The backround music to Halo 3 (I left it on and I'm too lazy to walk back into the other room to turn it off)
14. What is the last thing you ate? This morning I had left over pizza.
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My cleanliness. Not the hygiene kind. I'm good to go on my hygiene, but I'm not necessarily the most organized person.
16. Middle Name? Gutierrez
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Russ is rude, Russ says things without thinking sometimes, and Russ needs to ask politely when he wants the internet- not telling me to get off.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Pizza last night, cardstock paper, and marketing templates for my photograpy.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, diet coke and hot chocolate.
20. Current worry right now? I've misplaced something valuable and I can't find it... :(
21. Current hate? Snow
22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with family.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With a kegger and some naked chicks. Kidding.
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I have a slight case of OCD with certain things.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? Nobody ever completes this for me. I'm the last to fill these things out usually.
26. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters, 2 sister in-laws, and 3 brother in-laws.
27. Do you own slippers? Not the fuzzy kind. I wish.
28. What shirt are you wearing? my beaten up gap hoodie... no shirt. I don't like wearing shirts underneath hoodies. too many layers.
29. What shampoo do you use? This green stuff I bought at a health store.
30. Favorite colors? Pink and Black.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? No, I'm a ninja.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Rap. I freestyle in my bathroom all the time. And I'm SOOOO good.
33. Favorite girl name? Addison, only because I'm OBSESSED with Grey's Anatomy right now.
34. Favorite male name? Liam, but Russ hates the name. Little does he know that's what we're naming our first son. I don't care what he says. If I'm popping out a baby, I get to name him.
35. What's in your pockets right now? I don't have any pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? "I think it was me. Last night, I wiped my butt kind of hard..."
37. Best bed sheets as a child? They were pretty simple, and I can't really remember much.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I fell down a flight of steps in front of my entire graduating Seminary Class and sprained my ankle. I had to use crutches for my Highschool Graduation.
39. When's your birthday? Dec 4
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1, 2 ipods, 2 computer screens. I manage to watch stuff on all of them.
41. Who is your loudest friend? JaNae, but I love her with every decibel.
42. There is no 42
43. Does someone have a crush on you? The world.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I usually forget by the time I see the tail-end of one.
45.What is your favorite book ? Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss.
46.What is your favorite age? 15, 19, and 26
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I Believe In The Thing Called Love by "The Darkness". It played when they announced us as Mr and Mrs Stout!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something by the Spice Girls. That should bring on a few smiles.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Halo 3...
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's 9am? That's a good time to get up for Halo 3.
I tag back anyone else who has the patience to actually fill this thing out. Thanks for reading!
at 11:30 AM
Saturday, February 2, 2008
I had the pleasure of playing the "Photographer" at Savannah's 3rd birthday party. It was pretty funny chasing 10 kids around with a camera. And let me tell you how challenging it was to make sure I wasn't snapping shots of random kids there. Imagine what some of the parents would have thought if they saw some random Asian woman taking pictures of their little bundle of joy. Luckily, I think I managed.
This was my first time as a "birthday photographer", and I've gotta say that it's a great idea. When I have kids, I'm totally getting one. Heather (Savannah's mom) didn't have to worry about taking any photos that night.
at 5:10 PM